Awesome: Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
- Batman's final showdown with Owlman. Even though Owlman is Batman's equal in fighting skills, and is using Powered Armor, Batman manages to survive pull off a last minute win by sending Owlman and his bomb off the icy alternate earth.
Batman: There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us....you blinked.
- It's also a Genius Bonus insult too: Throughout the movie, we've seen that Owlman is a classic nihilist, someone who clearly would be a fan of Nietzsche. Nietzsche is credited with the line "When you look into the abyss, the abyss looks back at you," so not only is Batman utterly defeating Owlman, he's mocking his philosophical standing at the same time.
- The fact that Batman fights his way through half the movie with a broken rib.
- That he gets from Super Woman, and then he takes her down. Granted, he does it by tricking her into breathing in large amount of anesthetic gas, but that's the sort of thing Batman does best.
- When Aquaman takes on Captain Super;
- Batman: Careful, Aquaman! They're stronger than you are.Aquaman: That remains to be seen.*Bitchslap!*
- Even better, since it's soon shown that Aquaman is demonstrably stronger than Captain Super.
- Batman takes on the Super Family in a power loader. Yeah, he ends up getting pounded, but it's still awesome.
- When Good Lex reveals the blue Kryptonite (Ultraman's weakness, as opposed to green Kryptonite for Superman). Never before has the ever-predictable Kryptonite reveal from a Luthor ever seemed so awesome.
- Ultraman: Blue... Kryptonite!Lex: The only thing that can hurt you.Ultraman: But... I...Lex: Destroyed the last piece on Earth? True. But I've been visiting other Earths.
- Wonder Woman uses the backbreaker on a bear.
- Jester's final line: "Okay, okay. I'm down to my last joke, anyway. But this one'll kill ya." KABOOM!
- Black Canary using a point blank Canary Cry. "Wanna hear a secret?"
- The League/Syndicate battle on the alternate Watchtower. Everyone vs their counterparts. They had been leading up to it all movie, and they didn't disappoint.
- Owlman's final line as his universal bomb is about to detonate, with time for him to defuse it. It just sums up his entire character and motivation.
- Owlman: (smirking) It doesn't matter.