Awesome: Johnny Cash
- Building the Psychobilly Cadillac at the end of One Piece at a Time
- Weirdly enough, his suicide attempt: after a relapse Cash crawled into a cave in Tennessee intending to starve himself. He stayed until he felt the spirit of God and climbed out.
- In "God's Gonna Cut You Down".
He spoke to me of a voice so sweetI though I heard the shuffle of Angel's feet.He called my name and my heart stood still...When He said 'John, go do My will!"
- Making such a good cover of Nine Inch Nails' "Hurt" that Trent Reznor said the song "isn't mine anymore."
- 'Ain't No Grave', while a deeply sad song on some levels, does carry a great strength to it's notes and it's lyrics. So much so that when Johnny fucking Cash says he will rise right out of the ground at the end of the world, then you damn well believe he will.