* It's Jason... in space.
* This is easy to overlook, but Rowan put Jason Voorhees on ice for over four centuries. Rowan is the reason Jason didn't initially get out of that research center after he got loose. She may not have killed him and she ended up getting frozen alongside Jason, but she still managed to literally freeze Jason in his tracks and was able to do something over a dozen trained soldiers couldn't do.
* Jason manages to chop someone's arm off, whilst cryogenically frozen.
* The liquid nitrogen kill once Jason recovers. Squicky as all all get out, and yet the fanbase tends to agree it was an excellent use of the absurd setting.
* Kay-Em gets upgraded, and hands Jason's ass to him.
** Finally impaling him with his own machete as if to say, "Fuck you!"
** The whole thing is especially good, because Jason knifes her immediately after she arrives, and he takes a ridiculous amount of ammo before he even seems to be hurt. For a brief moment, you really think he's just going to shrug it off.
** Jason then gets upgrades as well, returning as Uber Jason, and proceeds to return the favor. By punching her head off.
* Sgt. Brodski is stabbed while his squad tries to take out Jason. Instead of dying, he crawls, while dying of blood loss, across the ship to help Kay-Em finish Jason off before his revival as a cyborg.
** And then, he pulls off two BigDamnHeroes moments in a row and then rides Uber Jason's burning body to through the atmosphere of Earth Two, giving him what is likely Jason's canon death. You read that right, ladies and gentlemen, Sergeant Brodski is '''the man who ''killed Jason Voorhees!'''''
* In the comics, the fight between regular Jason and Uber Jason.