The episode "The Gang Dances Their Asses Off" is filled with these for Dennis.
- Firstly, Mac challenges him to a dance off. Mac showcases an energetic dance routine, while Dennis continues to dance normally. The show then cuts to Mac wearing the punishment Keg.
- Then, Dennis is confronted by an angry man, whose fiancee Dennis has been dancing provocatively with. Dennis calms the man down, and offers to help with his dancing. While showing him how to dip, he lets go of the man, and drops him to the floor, then turns the man's fiancee against him by pointing out how angry the man is.
- Later in the episode, Dennis is annoyed that Charlie is dancing with the fiancee (a woman named Gloria) in a gambit to make the Waitress jealous. The resulting sequence is both hilarious and awesome.
Dennis: You know what? You leave me no choice. [walks over to he Waitress]
The Waitress: Hey, asshole.
Dennis: Yeah, whatever. Wanna dance?
The Waitress: Yes!
Dennis: Yeah, take a load off. Let these strong, sweet, sexual arms hold you...
The Waitress: ...so strong...
Dennis: ...I got you, so strong, so strong... All right? Night-night. [drops her on the floor] (to Charlie) You made me do that.
Charlie: You piece of shit!
Dennis: (nonchalantly) Yeah, maybe.
The Waitress: You piece of shit! Dennis Reynolds, I trusted you!
- Charlie tries to get back at Dennis for eliminating the Waitress, and Dennis again ends up on top.
Charlie: He's trying to have sex with you, I hope you know that!
Gloria: What!? I'm not gonna have sex with you! I'm engaged!
Dennis: Yeah, but engaged is just a word.
Charlie: It's a very serious word!
Dennis: (ignoring Charlie) I was getting somewhere with you though, wasn't I?
Dennis: Really? All right... [throws her onto the floor]
Gloria: You really are the biggest piece of shit on the planet!
Dennis: Are you still talking to me, I thought you were out?
In "The Nightman Cometh" when Charlie tells off Dee for complaining about her song.
- Charlie finally taking down Dennis by using a dance-off with his song.
- Charlie consumes enough sedatives to take down a rhino yet still stays on his feet far longer than every person present thought was even possible
Charlie: Don't screw you? Oh, I'm sorry, Dee, let me try and remember something. Let's see, was it, did Dee write a musical and come to Charlie with it? No! Charlie wrote a musical and came to Dee with it, and the gang. And the gang likes to screw it up and make it about themselves, and take it away from Charlie, and ruin his hopes and dreams. So let me tell you something, Dee, let me break down a scenario for you. I could cut the song, OK, because I wrote it. I could have Artemis do the song, OK, because you did not write it. Or I could strap on a wig and I could do the song myself. So you tell me, Little Miss All That, what do you want to do? Song or no song?