Awesome: It's a Wonderful Life
- Everytime George Bailey delivers a Shut Up, Hannibal! to Mr. Potter (including the very first time, when he was still a kid). Mr. Potter always starts out being all smug and trying to break George (and some others) with his words, deconstructing George's motives for fighting him and losing every time.
- Mr. Potter does manage to throw all of George's words back in his face as a buildup to the "You're worth more dead than alive!" Is it evil? Definitely. But it's also a cuttingly effective "The Reason You Suck" Speech that nearly gives Mr. Potter the last laugh until the citizens of Bedford Falls, in an awesome moment of their own, bail George out.
- As horrifying as it ended up being, Clarence's plan to make it as if George was never born is pretty cool. It starts out as a moment where it looks like it'll be nigh impossible to complete his task and earn his wings, and then he manages to pull it off by using George's own words against him.
- Harry Bailey really earned that Congressional Medal of Honor, saving a ship from kamikaze pilots.
- Sam Wainwright cables that his office is instructed to wire George up to $25,000 if he asks for it. Adjust that for inflation, today that'd be a third of a million dollars! No strings attached, no contracts to be signed, Sam trusts that George will use it wisely and pay it back.