Awesome: Inu × Boku SS
- Soushi gets one in the very first episode when, before he's even assumed his kitsune form, he blocks a bullet with his hand. Sure, it draws blood, but the bullet doesn't go any further. It's stopped in its tracks.
- The sequence in episode 1 that lets all of the already introduced atavists the chance to show their youkai forms and powers is undoubtedly awesome.
- Soushi gets another one in episode 3 when he shuts up two guys that are saying cruel (but, in Ririchiyo's opinion, true) things about Ririchiyo by throwing a glass of water over them.
- Ririchiyo gets one herself a moment later, when she douses herself to keep Soushi from having to prostrate himself in apology to those same individuals.
- A great Big Damn Heroes moment is when Soushi, Nobara, and Kagerou enter the scene to protect Karuta from Inukami and his posse in chapter 18.
- Another awesome moment comes in chapter 29 when Kagerou appears out of nowhere to defend Zange from Soushi when they're trying to find out what Soushi's motives and goals are.