- The very existence of Katawa Shoujo comes from a post on 4chan's /a/ (Anime & Manga) board.
- New Year's Eve, 2009: a poster misses /mu/ (music) and posts the first line of "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey on /m/ (mecha). This follows.
- 23 April 2014. An Australian poster on /int/ hacks moot and exposes who the janitors and mods are along with banning insufferable posters and revealing the mythical /j/.
- 19 August 2008: /wooo/ goes over TNA in a squash match.
- On 8chan, the Night of Meat Pies: /aus/ shitposts its way to the top.
Awesome / Imageboards
Image Boards are often a chaotic jumble of often conflicting ideas. Sometimes, though, the denizens of the Internet can come together to create things of beauty and awesomeness, as described below: