* [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2012/12/10/something-off/ Bailey]] [[BewareTheNiceOnes punching]] [[JerkAss Bino]]...OOOH YEAH!!!
** Some time later, she [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2015/06/22/dunkin-dogs/ sinks him three times on a dunking booth]].
* [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/2010/07/12/slave-to-details/ King standing up to Pete in The Celestial beings game room.]] It's worth noting that Pete is a celestial being and as powerful as a god in this case. Being able to stand up to Pete infront of Pete's Game Pals and pointing out his wrongdoings and being recognized for them is a strong sign that King does know how to back himself up, even when everyone tries to push him around alot because he's a corgy.
* [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/2010/07/05/this-is-my-tsk-tsk-face/ This is when the awesome-meters]] [[ReadingsAreOffTheScale suddenly went crazy]]. The introduction of [[InstantAwesomeJustAddDragons Spirit Dragon]].
* CoolShades, avoiding certain defeat, ''and'' an UnflinchingWalk? [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2011/08/01/the-only-way-to-end/ Awesome.]]
* Grape, when at the time being two years old according to [[WordOfGod Word of God]] fearlessly beats up someone who has a gun, [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2012/02/06/ten-gallons-of-tailwhipping-in-a-five-gallon-can/ with a broom]].
** Oh, and she was previously the only one not afraid of his pet, when the people with her were a dog who thought their life should be like an action movie and a usually-fearless cat.
** It deserves to be mentioned that said pet is an Alligator! If anything adds to Grapes awesomeness its that.
* Fox making a diving save to catch King's [[SoulJar stopwatch]]. His somewhat reconciliatory dialogue [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2011/06/01/enters-the-hero-take-iii/ afterwards]] doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartWarming.
* Ripped, in his prime Jata versus the older, worn Uncle Deadeye. Surely a recipe for a curbstomp battle, right?
** ''[[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2013/11/13/hand-to-hand/ Wow, I didn't know cats could bend like that]]''
* Fox beating down [[spoiler:Joel]] [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/2014/05/21/that-one-scene/ quite epically]]
** As one user said in the forum, "I hope he does that to Pete too!" [[spoiler:However, now that Pete has [[VillainousBreakdown tearfully admitted defeat]], there may be no need.]]
** It's quite awesome to see [[BewareOfTheNiceOnes a reserved and quiet character like Fox]] [[BerserkerTears get enraged]].
** Capped off by Fox breaking down and tearfully hugging [[spoiler:Joel]] therefore doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartWarming.
* King, Bailey, Sabrina and Tarot deciding to stop fighting for Spirit Dragon and Pete thus making Kitsune stop the game.
** Extra awesome points for Kitsune who decides to give Pete and Spirit Dragon 10 minutes to convince the four to continue playing. He might be a god-like entity like the others but he certainly knows that neither of them stand a good chance of actually making that happen.
** Extra awesome points for [[JerkassGods Pete]] taking a [[AssholeVictim well-deserved]] [[FoodSlap strawberry milkshake]] [[DidYouJustFlipOffCthulhu to the face]] [[BewareTheNiceOnes from Bailey]] along with [[TheAtoner King's]] little ShutUpHannibal [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/2014/09/01/shake-it-baby/ speech.]]
** Sabrina and Tarot standing up to Dragon and [[http://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/2014/08/29/asking-nicely/ telling her where to stick it]] when Dragon tries playing the moral high ground is a nice, if understated, moment. Dragon's face in the last panel shows she knows ''exactly'' how little hope she has of success.
** Kitsune continues his awesome BatmanGambit and even manages to give Pete a quite powerful VillainousBreakdown. He also manages to invoke a minor case of FridgeBrilliance.