Awesome: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Fleur: "I am good-looking enough for the both of us, I theenk!"
- This could double as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming
- "Dumbledore's man, through and through". That entire confrontation, really. He does exactly what Dumbledore did over a year ago - as subtly and politely as possible, tells the entire Wizarding government of Britain to suck his nuts.
- Ron and Hermione: "You said to us once before, we had time to turn back if we wanted to. We've had time, haven't we?" "We're with you whatever happens."
- Dumbledore, despite being weakened by drinking the potion that was between them and the Horcrux, summoning a massive wall of flame to ward off the Inferi attacking him and Harry. Dumbledore during that entire sequence. That wall of flame was more like an inferno.
- Dumbledore's last CMOA: "No, Draco. It is my mercy, and not yours, that matters now."
- Harry's fight with Snape:
Harry: Kill me then. Kill me like you killed him, you coward—
Snape: DON'T! CALL! ME! COWARD!
- After Deathly Hallows, Snape killing Dumbledore becomes a CMOA for both of them: Dumbledore, for laying the groundwork for Voldemort's final defeat, sacrificing his life along the way, and Snape, for being man enough to (1) kill his only remaining friend (Dumbledore asked him because he was going to die anyway, and this way Snape avoided Dumbledore much suffering, and was able to fool Voldemort into trusting him completely) and (2) shoulder the hatred of the entire Wizarding World for the rest of his life. Damn, just... Damn.
- After Harry defends himself against Snape when he tries to curse him under the pretense of teaching in the first DADA class:
Snape: Do you remember me telling you we were practicising non-verbal spells, Potter?Harry: Yes.Snape: Yes, sir.
- While everyone is terrified by Voldemort's return, the Weasley Twins have the titanium balls to put this sign outside their shop:
"WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHO?YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT U-NO-POOTHE CONSTIPATION SENSATION THAT'S GRIPPING THE NATION!"
- After Harry got himself detention until the end of the year, including missing the final Quidditch match, he thought Ginny would hate him. After Hermione has gotten enough jabs in at Harry, well, he was wrong:
Hermionie: "[without the book, Harry wouldn't have]-gotten a reputation for Potions brilliance you don't deserve!"Ginny: "Give it a rest, Hermione. By the sound of it, Malfoy was trying to use an Unforgivable Curse. You should be glad Harry had something good up his sleeve."Hermione, stunned: "Well, of course I'm glad Harry wasn't cursed. But you can't call that Sectumsempra spell good, Ginny; Look where it's landed him! And I'd have thought seeing what this has done to your chances in the match-"Ginny, snapping: "Oh, don't start acting as though you understand Quidditch; you'll only embarrass yourself."
- Dumbledore's claim: "Being me has its privileges."
- After being reduced to a near-catatonic wreck in the sixth movie by the Horcrux potion, Dumbledore snaps out of it and wrecks the whole bunch of Inferi trying to kill Harry. What was a mere wall of flames in the book is a full-on inferno instead.
- And the very fact that Dumbledore forced Harry to give him the potion.
- Ginny running through a wall of fire, which was holding back two adult, fully trained wizards, to follow Harry into the darkness in which an unknown number of Death Eaters were waiting, topped only by the Back-to-Back Badasses moment of the series' OTP
- There's also how Ginny handles the aftermath of the Sectumsempra incident. "You need to get rid of it. Today." She's there to help him when he needs her most, and then she plucks up her courage and kisses him.