- Dispite her Jerk Ass/ Blood Knight/ Psycho for Hire status, Charisma's fighting ability is so amazing, it is hard not to enjoy her butchering anyone who gets in her way.
- She manages to easily defeat Astrid and Later Spike, who at this period is a Badass Grandpa, several times times her size and able to shrug off bullets and strong enough to casually rip ponies in half.
- Traduce and Hard Boiled working together to defeat Cash's mooks.
- Rainbow Dash completing "The Maul", a supposedly unwinnable training course use to test SS Agents.
- Astrid storming Max's dig site to save Star Fall.
- Rainbow, Astrid, and Starfall, defeating Nightmare Umbra The Dreaded God of War, who is thought to be invisible. note
- The battle between Max's private army and the Orion City police force-with help from Rarity and Spike-at senator Birch's mansion.
- As sad as it may be, Trail Blazer managing to use his Charisma's love for each other to save his friends by getting her to let her guard down, so Spike could get the jump on her.
- Despite almost dying, even Charisma herself was impressed.
- Charisma finally having enough of Max's crap and kicking the crap out of him(At one point, even breaking his shoulder.), while giving him a "The Reason You Suck" Speech.
Charisma: If you wanted someone to kill you so bad, you could gotten literally anyone who's spent more than five minutes with you!
- The second battle between Rainbow Dash and Element Powered!Charisma, where they fight each other to a draw in a midair battle at Super Speed, while destroying their surroundings, alla Dragon Ball Z style.
Charisma: Looks like we're one-for-one now. Time for the tie breaker!
- After finale getting the upper hand and almost killing Charisma, Rainbow, manages to stop herself from Finishing Her and simply telling her she is Not Worth Killing, before going to help Starfall. note
- This turns out to be a bad move, as Charisma manages to tap into Rainbow Power and go One-Winged Angel.