* Kate Beaton managed to do a [[http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/4/5/ guest strip]] for ''Webcomic/PennyArcade''. With much HoYay.
** She also [[http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=81 brings babies back from the dead]].
* [[http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=139 Laura Secord vs. Paul Revere]]: [[UltimateShowdownOfUltimateDestiny Fight of the Century!]]
* [[http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=300 And the wingspan of an ALBATROSS!]][[note]] AND THE LEFT HOOK OF A HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP![[/note]]
* [[http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=144 Chiune Sugihara]]: Badass.
* [[http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=374 Katherine Sui Fun Cheung]]. Who is Top Gun? '''She is.'''
* [[http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=356 The Ida B. Wells comic]]. The entire thing. Even more so when you find out that this is only a fraction of the awesome things this badass lady [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_B._Wells did in her life.]]
** Probably best summed up in this strip:
-->'''Ida's husband''': I can't believe our friends have been murdered. [[TearJerker I can't believe we need three coffins.]]
-->'''Ida''': I'm going to write about it.
-->'''Ida's husband''': I can't believe we need four coffins?
-->'''Ida''': ''[[LetsGetDangerous Find a pen.]]''
** And of course, the first one:
-->'''Conductor''': Ma'am, you'll have to leave the white car.
-->'''Ida''': It's a lady's car and I'm a lady.
-->'''Conductor''': (struggling to physically force Ida off the train) Ma'am get off!
-->'''Ida''': ''[[NoYou You get off!]]''
-->'''Passenger''': [[HilariousInHindsight Well I don't know what anyone thinks they're going to prove by making a fuss about giving up seats on public transit.]]
-->'''Conductor''': She bit me!
* The [[http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=396 first strip]] of her comic about Karl Henrich Ulrichs, about to address an assembly on striking down anti-[=LGBT=] laws... in ''1867.''
--> '''Ulrich:''' [thinking] ''There is still time not to do this. You can still just not do this and be silent. Then the palpitations of your heart would cease.''\\
'''Ulrich:''' [out loud] Gentlemen