Good grief, where does one start?
- Hanna's improvised bow at the end of the movie, especially the way she fires it.
- Erik gets one at the start, when he sneaks up on Hanna gutting a deer and declares her dead. You really appreciate this later in the movie, as Hanna's badassitude starts to shine through.
- Hanna's escape from the underground facility. As badass as it is effortless. The music only makes it better.
- The chase scene in the Container Maze. Particularly when Hanna saves Sophie from Razor.
- Hanna being on guard even when fast asleep.
- Erik wiping the floor with about 8 trained opponents in the deserted subway. The music only heightens the awesome.
- Erik taking down Isaacs and Titch in spectacular fashion.