Good grief, where does one start?
- Hanna's improvised bow at the end of the movie, especially the way she fires it.
- Hanna's dad gets one at the start, when he sneaks up on her gutting a deer and declares her dead. You really appreciate it later in the movie, as Hanna's badassitude starts to shine through.
- Hanna's escape from the underground facility. As badass as it is effortless.
- Hanna being on guard even when fast asleep.
- Eric wiping the floor with about 8 trained opponents in the deserted subway. The music only heightens the awesome.