Awesome: Hana Yori Dango
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Several. When her poor, money-obsessed mother stands up to Tsukasa's Manipulative Bastard mother when she offers her a ton of cash in exchange for Tsukushi and Tsukasa breaking it off. Subverted in that Tsukushi's mother does plan to get some of that Domyouji fortune for herself if Tsukushi marries him. (If Tsukushi marries Rui, though, that's fine with her too since he's also a rich guy because his father is a steel magnate.)
- In-Universe, Tsukasa's friends are very impressed at his account of Tsukushi strangling him all night long in an elevator. He didn't mean what they thought he meant, but once their imaginations took over, they couldn't be unimpressed again and anyway, he never realized he'd made a mistake.
- When Tsukasa refuses to fight his assailants so that he can protect Tsukushi.
- Shigeru's Batgirl gambit to get Tsukasa and Tsukushi together at the end counts in my book.
- Let's not forget the moment when Tsukushi slaps Kaede right back after she slaps her for her "Reason You Suck" Speech.
- Remember near the end where Tsukasa got amnesia after being stabbed? Sakurako, Rich Bitch / Bitch in Sheep's Clothing who did a Heel-Face Turn to become the Token Evil Teammate, has this little gem of a conversation with the adorable little schoolgirl who met Tsukasa at the hospital. Sakuroko's bitchiness has never been more awesome or used to better effect. Even Shigeru thinks so.
- In the J Drama, Umi claims credit for Makino's cookies. When she bakes Tsukasa a new batch, he throws them to the ground because they don't taste like the Cookies of Love. Then he tells her that he feels just as crappy with her as without. She runs out crying. No one in the audience feels bad for her.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.