Awesome: Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
- The film opens with the shootout from the ending of The Return, then takes it further by showing state troopers tossing some dynamite to ensure Michael's death after he had fallen through the mine shaft.
- Dr. Loomis, now 70-years-old, traps Michael in a metal net, shoots him with tranquilizer darts, and beats the shit out of him with a 2x4... while having a stroke, no less!
- Sam Loomis: "I prayed he would burn in hell, but I knew, in my heart, hell would not have him."
- Tina and Samantha spend a lot of the movie being spastic and kind of annoying, yes, and it's understandable why they weren't popular, but they both deserve some credit for the following:
- When Michael kills Samantha's boyfriend, she screams, and then tries to fight back by charging at him with a pitchfork. She still dies, but she tried to fight back at least.
- Tina stopping to make sure Billy is okay after Michael hits him with the car, and instead of fleeing, runs after Jamie and ultimately pulls a Heroic Sacrifice so Jamie can flee.