Also see AwesomeMusic.Gorillaz.
- Regardless of how you feel about Gorillaz's musical output, the fact that an animated band started by two bored flatmates has become one of the most influential, critically acclaimed bands of the past decade is a crowning moment all its own.
- Murdoc calling the bully out and getting his nose broken in Rise of the Ogre was the high point of his life until Gorillaz formed, and from the outside is pretty darn cool.
- Noodle kicking the zombie gorilla in the face during "Clint Eastwood" from Gorlliaz should count.
- Made even more awesome since she's happily skipping the whole time, as if she's not even aware.
- In the "On Melancholy Hill" video, Murdoc assembles a team to rescue the real Noodle comprised of all of their collaborators. What's so awesome about that? Each collaborator has their own submarine.
- In "Rhinestone Eyes", Russel emerging from the sea just in time to save 2D from being killed by the whale, and tossing said whale into the pirate jets from "On Melancholy Hill"!
- It just looks awesome, okay?
- The ending, with the real Noodle finally removing her mask, revealing a serious, bruised face.
- While the quality of the music is debatable, the fact that The Fall was made almost entirely on an iPad over the course of a whole month is a pretty awesome feat.
- The Gorillaz and Madonna share the stage at the 2006 Grammy Awards.
- After all the crap Murdoc's put him through, 2D finally stands up to him and actually physically attacks Murdoc in the iTunes session interviews, after the Paula Cracker incident is mentioned. It's pretty awesome until Murdoc chloroforms him.
- "Feel Good Inc" being the first song to enter the UK Singles Chart just through downloads alone. Along with "Vertigo" by U2 and "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?" by Jet, it arguably helped increase the popularity of the iPod as well.
- Noodle's dancing in "Dare" from Demon Days is awesome, and also really cute.
- A real life example: During the Demon Days Live performance, when the group started performing the song Hong Kong, Damon (who had been way back in the shadows, along with the entire group) steps out to take the stage, and everyone applauds and cheers. Some even get up from their chairs! Case and point.