Jess standing up to Logan's insults.
Logan: "You should send me a copy." [Of his book]
Jess: "Sure, where do I send it? The blonde dick at Yale?"
- Made even funnier, as Logan has been harassing Jess all night to no avail. Jess opens his mouth once and boom. It only takes a few words.
- Followed by Jess walking out and confronting Rory about the mess she's made, voicing the thoughts of viewers all over the world.
Jess: This isn't you! This! You going out with this jerk, with the Porsche! We made fun of guys like this!
Rory: You caught him on a bad night.
Jess: This isn't about him! Okay? Screw him! What's going on with you? This isn't you, Rory. You know it isn't. What's going on?
Rory: I don't know... I don't know.
- Made even better, as, because of his words, Rory reunites with Lorelai and goes back to Yale.
- Jess' return itself is a CMOA. Before he was a high school dropout, screw up and no one except Rory and Luke believed he'd amount to anything. In Season 6, he's turned his life around, is a successful writer and businessman running his own bookstore and gallery. Now he's the one inspiring Rory. Imagine Taylor, Lorelai, Dean and Stars Hollow's reactions.
- Let's just say in season 6 Jess is a living, breathing CMOA, and leave it at that.