- Emily verbally eviscerating Mrs. Huntzberger in season 6, in the episode "We've Got Magic to Do." Here's the whole scene, truly a sight to behold.
Emily: So Richard tells me we have a little problem.
Shira: Really? With what?
Emily: With the kids. Logan, Rory. I understand you're not exactly thrilled with the match, that you let that be known to Rory at the dinner she had at your house.
Shira: Oh, well, I wouldn't say "not thrilled".
Emily: Then what would you say?
Shira: Oh, Emily, this is a party.
Emily: I'm just curious.
Shira: This may not be the time and place, Emily.
Emily: (to two guests walking by) Hello, you two, drop by our table later. (back to Shira) Let's make it the time and place.
Shira: Consider the discrepancies, Emily.
Emily: Well, that's what's confusing me. They both come from good families, both have good values. Money doesn't seem to be an issue. We all have money.
Shira: Frankly, Emily, there's your money, then there's our money.
Shira: And our family has a lot of responsibilities that come with that. An image to maintain.
Emily: Ah, yes! Well let me tell you this, Shira. We are just as good as you are. You don't think Rory is good enough for your son, as if we don't know Logan's reputation. We do. But he is welcome in our home anytime, and you should extend the same courtesy to Rory.
Emily: Now let's talk about your money. You were a two-bit gold digger, fresh off the bus from Hicksville when you met Mitchum at whatever bar you happened to stumble into. And what made Mitchum decide to choose you to marry amongst the pack of women he was bedding at the time, I'll never know. But hats off to you for bagging him. He's still a playboy, you know? Well, of course you know. That would explain why your weight goes up and down 30 pounds every other month. But that's your cross to bear. But these are ugly realities. No one needs to talk about them. Those kids are staying together for as long as they like. You won't stop them. Now, enjoy the event.
- Rory gets her Balalaika's out on Emily.
- Lorelai reenacts the ending of Season 5 and ends up reinstating Friday Night Dinners. Doubles as Crowning Moment of Funny.
- The brutal fencing duel between Rory and Paris in season 3.
- Every fist fight in the show.
- Literally everything Dave does in order to date Lane: spending 5 straight hours playing hymns, giving a detailed explanation of why he's a decent person to Mrs. Kim, reading the entire Bible in ONE night.
- Luke vs. Christopher finally coming to blows…in the town square…amidst all the Christmas decorations…without a single word spoken by either of them...
- In Season 5: Luke calling Chris out on never being there for Rory, and that he was more of a father to her.
- Paris tearing into Logan (Rory's slacker boyfriend) in season 6.
- "You, Logan Huntzberger, are nothing but a two-bit, spoiled waste of a trustfund. You offer nothing to women, or the world in general. If you were to disappear from the face of the earth tomorrow, the only person that would miss you is your Porsche dealer."
- Luke's epic "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Jess's deadbeat father is this and a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- Paris has another one in season 2 when she covers for Rory when Dean discovers Rory, Jess, and Paris having dinner together.
- Floyd Stiles pulling the rug out from everyone at a Friday Night Dinner in season four where he reveals that he's suing Richard, that Richard put his pension up for collateral, and that he knew that his son, Jason, and Lorelai were dating. because he'd been having them followed by a PI
- Jess standing up to Logan's insults.
Logan: "You should send me a copy." [Of his book]
Jess: "Sure, where do I send it? The blonde dick at Yale?"
- Made even funnier, as Logan has been harassing Jess all night to no avail. Jess opens his mouth once and boom. It only takes a few words.
- Followed by Jess walking out and confronting Rory about the mess she's made, voicing the thoughts of viewers all over the world.
Jess: This isn't you! This! You going out with this jerk, with the Porsche! We made fun of guys like this!
Rory: You caught him on a bad night.
Jess: This isn't about him! Okay? Screw him! What's going on with you? This isn't you, Rory. You know it isn't. What's going on?
Rory: I don't know... I don't know.
- Made even better, as, because of his words, Rory reunites with Lorelai and goes back to Yale.
- Jess' return itself is a CMOA. Before he was a high school dropout, screw up and no one except Rory and Luke believed he'd amount to anything. In Season 6, he's turned his life around, is a successful writer and businessman running his own bookstore and gallery. Now he's the one inspiring Rory. Imagine Taylor, Lorelai, Dean and Stars Hollow's reactions.
- Let's just say in season 6 Jess is a living, breathing CMOA, and leave it at that.
- The judge in Season six sentencing Rory for stealing a boat and giving her a speech about how she respects law and doesn't tolerate rich brats who feel entitled to ignore it. Just after Rory bragged she's going to Yale (despite technically having dropped out) in hope to impress said judge, and her rich grandfather and his lawyer had assured her they had everything under control. And the judge gave her a punishment about five times harsher than they expected.
- Luke's words to Kirk when the latter is trying to be cool and saying Lulu is smothering him and he wants to break up with her and be a dick-swingin' bachelor.
Luke: Listen, you pinhead. You should be kissing the ground that Lulu walks on. Why that sweet girl lets you within a hundred miles of her is beyond me, but she does. You are the luckiest man on the planet to have a girl like that looking out for you and caring about you, and if you say so much as one unkind word to her, I'm gonna personally break every bone in your body.
- Rory ripping into Mitchum over the phone for not coming to see Logan in the hospital.
"I just thought I’d call and remind you that Logan is lying in a hospital bed with a partially collapsed lung and a whole host of other potentially life-threatening injuries. And I’m figuring a guy like you, surrounded by nothing but a bunch of terrified sycophants might not have someone in his life with the guts to tell him what an incredibly selfish, narcissistic ass he’s being, so I thought I’d jump on in. Swallow your pride, get in your car, and come down here and see your son, now!"