Awesome: Giant Robo
- More like a Crowning Series of Crazy Awesome, but Robo's entrance is particularly awesome.
- In the second episode, Chief Chuujou is preparing to evacuate, then self-destruct the base, while he battles the two invaders. But he hears a voice asking him to wait - Issei and Youshi are on their way! They can't quite get there in time, but make up for it by (quickly!) declaring to each other that they'll stop the Magnificent Ten, and do so with magic. ...While "NO MERCY OF THE BUDDHA FOR THE WICKED" appears on the screen in brush-written kanji. All while "Rush! Issei and Youshi!" (an Eastern-style arrangement of "How The West Was Won") plays in the background.
- Chief... no, "Silent Chuujou" of the Heavenly Nine stands up to the Monster Sphere at the end of episode 6. He takes a few practice punches, actually forcing it back for a bit and rockets up to it, intending to use his ability the Big Bang Punch ( a double-edged blade technique ) while feeling guilty about not being able to do anything up until now, even knowing he is on his attack while powerful is a death sentence. Even after he stops the attack at the last moment due to Ginrei's pleas, the miss is still enough to rock the entire Monster Sphere.
- The whole of Episode 7. Starting at about the point where Daisaku reaffirms his belief in his father and takes off towards a faraway Giant Robo. EVERY living Interpol character (and a couple of dead ones) help him get there. A couple of Not Quite Dead guys even show up. We learn that Robo carries enough ordnance to level a city. Most importantly: Dr. Von Fogler was a good guy all along, and when the three tubes are put together, they purge a dangerous substance caused by the Shizuma drives from the atmosphere and save the world.
- Alberto revealing himself to be alive and hiding on Giant Robo since Genya tried to kill him several episodes ago and using all of his power to help Robo bypass the power of the Monster Sphere.