- Garfield has a lot of moments where he manages to outwit fool lots of humans:
- Fools A.J. Swindler to get him to return Jon his car and house (except Skyward Robbery and Wonderful World).
- Accidentally saved the Earth by convincing an alien that all humans are like Garfield.
- How the Lasagna Kid (Garfield) get Cactus Jack's job back in "How the West was Lost"
- Garfield saves Gramps's general store by revealing the greedy owner's intention with his microphone in "Supermarket Mania".
- "Tooth or Dare" Jon is surprise that Garfield manage to get the saber-tooth tiger to surrender and goes back to the museum. How does he do it when the S.W.A.T and the museum curators can't capture him? By sending Nermal out; driving it crazy for his cuteness behavior as Garfield commented that any cat would not stand his attitude.
- Jon even has this moment where he tricks Garfield to force him to apologize to Odie for tricking Odie for being a cow.
- In "Clean-Sweep", having enough of abuse from Garfield's prank, Odie manages to remove the collar (that activate the cleaning machine whenever the wearer gets dirty) and place it onto Garfield while he was taking a nap. Odie then offer him food and gets him dirty. Cue to Odie laughing at him. In the end both of them decides to go after the one who bought this. Jon.
- "Clash of the Titans" has the X-Men Xpies driving away the salesman that was about to milk Jon for all of his money, starting with Curd Man trapping the guy in yogurt.
Salesman: Help! I'm being attacked by yogurt! It's dragging me down to where the fruit is at the bottom!
- An earlier moment in the episode has Garfield thwart an alien invasion by asking the animator for a pencil and literally erasing them.
- In the end of "Shell Shock Sheldon", when Sheldon defended himself by beating up the fox all by himself, with his bare feet and throwing the fox over a mile across the farm.
- Episode 6, Roy, trying to help Wade, stand up for himself. That is all.
- At the end of "Goody-Go-Round" when Wade manages to pull a prank on Roy by give him the hot-flavored gum(which was originally Roy's). What was interesting was Roy was admiting that it wasn't fair that everyone got what they wanted(Roy was holding his pie) but Wade but he was cut off, as he ran off screaming with fire and smoke coming out of his beak. Also of note, he dropped the pie, which Wade caught.
Wade(eating the pie): Yup, everybody got what they wanted....or what they deserve.
- "Keeping Cool" features Bo as the definition of Tranquil Fury. He gets mad at Mort, Wart, and Gort, and asks them to play a game of tug-of-war. Then he switches places with a bus.
- In "Hogcules", Orson finally builds up the courage to face his brothers "in combat". You'd expect it to not go very well. It goes exceptionally well. Orson knocks down the shed, which falls onto his brothers. They get scared and run off.