Almost any of the Hokage's fights during the Ura Butou Satsujin arc counts.
- Koganei's entrance, throwing his Kougan Anki at Hokage and then landing on it, then deciding to join their group, is this and a Dynamic Entry.
- Also, Mokuren telling the speed at which Koganei can switch Kougan Anki's forms (- skilled users will take around 10 seconds) - 0.6 seconds.
- Tokiya looks like he's falling for Mokuren's demand to put down Ensui and getting the crap beaten out of him (he is, mind you, a Glass Cannon. He can't take much beating). Turns out that's what he planned, because Mokuren rooted himself to the ground, so if he stabbed Ensui to the ground for a long time, the ground freezes with Mokuren. When Mokuren pulls off another Dirty Coward spiel holding Koganei hostage, Tokiya would have none of that shit, saves the boy and cut the bastard down in the same time.
- The Quarter Finals. Hokage's opposing team forfeits. The audience is not pleased... and then booed. Recca efficiently tells them to shut the fuck up by threatening them to use Setsuna if they don't shut up. The team leader then gave a Rousing Speech that Team Hokage has made it this far with their own strength, and they deserve cheering, and the audience that has been booing them to die finally accepts that Team Hokage is their rep and supports them all the way.
- Domon punching one of Magensha's corpse-head attacks out of the way. Keep in mind it killed Jisho, one of the Uruha and one of Kurei's loyal followers, in one hit by splitting the guy in half.
- Again with Domon, he defeats Noroi through sheer willpower, destroying the madogu.
- Fuuko replacing the main orb of Fuujin, which she doesn't have, with another madogu, creating spikes of wind to cut her opponents. It impresses Kage Houshi, who had never even though of combining the two madogu in such a way.
- And later on, after being a victim of Clothing Damage to her bikini and eventually defeating Fujimaru, Fuuko just snatches the referee's mic just to threaten the whole audience that she's definitely going to brutally kick the butt of anyone that dares do things like this.
- Recca's BIG Shut Up, Hannibal! to Kurei near the end of their fight. It goes like this:
*in the next chapter*
IT'S JUST LIKE A LITTLE KID THAT IS BEING PICKED ON, THEN TURNING AROUND AND PICKING ON SOMEONE ELSE!!! AND THAT SURE DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD, KUREI!!!