Awesome: Fate of the Jedi
- C-3PO, thanks to his skills as an interpreter, provides a rough Basic-Keshiri dictionary without having come into contact with the language before. Think about it: without having any idea of syntax or grammar, Threepio cracks a language from a recording.
- In the opening of Apocalypse, the Jedi manage to simultaneously assassinate hundreds of high ranking Sith with a number of ingenious and perfectly timed plots.
- Saba defeating an Abeloth avatar in hand to hand combat by biting its head off.
- Grand Lord Vol and Abeloth's mental duel, which ends with Vol fending off Abeloth's Mind Rape with his own brand, making her retreat in pain. That's right, Vol's so powerful that he can Mind Rape Abeloth.
- Mirax Horn's Mama Bear moment - Colonel Wruq Retk has hung her children, frozen in carbonite in response to them succumbing to a form of madness making them see everyone but those similarly affected as imposters, like trophies in his office. Her response to this is to knock him unconscious. To highlight this, Retk is a Yaka, about two meters tall, and with a body frame to match. Mirax is a little over one and a half meters and, though married to a Jedi and mother to two, isn't a Force user. And all it takes is one punch to send Retk to the ground. Do NOT mess with her children.