- All summonings are either this or a moment of funny.
- The first casualty certainly counts.
- Bedwyr. Little, low-statted Bedwyr blowing up a wall in a warehouse. Followed by the warehouse itself. And then left it a smoking crater. Posts #9 and #10. The best part? Bedwyr's writer never intended to deal that much damage. The other writers just ran with it.
- Any time Jack the Ripper speaks is a combination of this and terrifying, not just for him, but for his writer as well. His various confrontations with Bedwyr, up to and including the final one, all qualify as well.
- The battle between Xenophon and Benkei.