* Rikk's EstablishingCharacterMoment to rally the rest of the convention to fight back at the end of the first storyline:
-->'''Rikk''': I ''know'' you. You're not supposed to love or hate, or hope. The world believes you "have no lives." You ''have'' lives. You're unique, each as deep as a microverse. The only thing that unites us here in this room is our citizenship in dreamland. That's our nation. We ''all'' belong to it. Our enemy doesn't expect us to fight for it. His numbers say we'll run like scared comedy sidekicks! I'm nobody special...but I know where ''I'' stand. ''And I. Know. You!'' Are you with me?
* [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=1665 Lord Feral]] stands up to Bugs Bunny, Checkerboard Nightmare, Ambush Bug, and Deadpool for nearly a whole minute. Give that man a medal.
** There is also the appearance of [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=1631 Stephen Colbert]].
** Oh, no. No, no, no. See... that Stephen is a "manifestation" created by the bad guys (although he does get some good and creepy lines in). The good guys later beat up Stephen Colbert... off-panel. There's just so much awesome in here that that's not even a big thing for them. Like when:
* [[spoiler:Guth kills a time-traveling warlord by [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=1007 dropping a cardboard box on her from orbit.]]]]
* Rumy [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=392 fights]] [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=395 a Superman-equivalent]] [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=401 to the point]] [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=403 where she can defeat him.]]
* Kath, with little established combat ability and faced with trained [[TheMenInBlack Men in Black]] [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=400 has mace.]]
* In the face of fiction becoming reality and the world as we know it coming to an end, they [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=1569 are joined by these allies]], [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=1570 rallied by this speech]], and... well... keep reading; it doesn't let up. If you've read the archives, "The Ways the World Ends" will up the HolyShitQuotient practically every page.
* They guilt a would-be world-ruler by letting [[spoiler:a teammate pretending to be]] a previous antagonist [[http://www.faans.com/index.php?p=1953 yell at her for outdoing him]]