There's quite CMOA in Fanhunter. It has to be expected in a series constructed around the Rule of Cool.
- Fanhunter Celsquest:
- Denbrough and Konstantin beating alone a full batallion of Fanhunters.
- Denbrough's fight with Lokie.
- The Battle of Montjüic (Redux):
Merrin: "And wash your face!"
- Father Merrin exorcising Sadako (yes, that Sadako).
- Alejo becomes the new ruler of Europe after proclaiming himself as the new Pope blowing up the Vatican. It's hilarious, it's terrible and it's awesome.
- Manga fans and comic-book fans forgetting their diferences and teaming-up as members of the Resistance.
- How to become an Ace Pilot? Years of gaming with a Playstation, of course (and this was done waaay before Snakes on a Plane).
- The Heroic Sacrifice of the role game players against the (superior in numbers) clone troops of the Tintin Macutes. While singin Manowar's Fight for Freedom.
- ... Ridli will never forgive the russians for the death of Apollo Creed.
- Alejo decides he doesn't want victory at the cost of his son's life: it's revealed that the surrender and suicide of the Macutes was caused by mental suggestion by him., who didn't want to see Konstantin die.
- Fanhunter Adventures:
- Alejo needs the Resistance's help against an alien invasion... so to convince them he puts a Darth Vader mask. Nothing better than the Dark Lord of the Sith to appeal to fans.
- Don Depresor destroys the alien invaders main ship crashing against it... because he didn't see it.
- The ''dwarf'' Duncan Maccloud.
- Don Depresor saving Emi-chan showing a surprising level of efficiency.
- Manga Wars.
- Belit + Mecha Samurai Armor = Awesomeness.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.