Awesome: Exterminatus Now
- The team discovers that an antique dealer they entrusted with an Artifact of Doom is an agent of Silas Morth, so what does East do? He cuts off the dealer's escape with a fucking jet.
- The one moment that all four of the main characters do something genuinely badass: dropping into Morth's hideout while shouting "NOBODY EXPECTS THE MOBIAN INQUISITION!" This also serves as a Call Back to when they said they'd "do that joke next time."
- The fight between Lothar and Rogue., after Rogue makes a temporary Face-Heel Turn. Lothar goes into Unstoppable Rage in the name of saving his father and brother.
- Despite it royally screwing up the mission, you have to admit that Wildfire doing the EN equivalent of a Spin Dash with dual katanas to saw a truck in half was pretty awesome.
- Silas Morth demonstrates the difference between a Magnificent Bastard and a Bastard Understudy.
- This is why Eastwood and Virus hired Rogue. While the rest of them are arguing about the next plan of action, Rogue takes all of the cultists out with his bare hands.
- Eastwood outwitting Morth via Summon Bigger Fish.
Morth: Ho ho! The fox has gone to ground!Cerberus: Then release the hounds.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.