- "That's How You Know"! It's amazing.
- Narissa making her entrance into the real world. Complete with Ominous Latin Chanting that is also a Crowning Music of Awesome.
- Nathaniel holding a sword to Narissa's throat. "That's enough out of you, you viper!"
- Gisele attacking Narissa with Edward's sword. And then throwing it to catch Robert's sleeve and keep him from falling.
- Let's face it, Giselle, LITERALLY the quintessential Disney Princess grabbing Edward's sword, and going after Narissa. A far, far cry from the scared, wide eyed girl hammering on a fake palace door at the beginning of the movie.
- A meta example is Adams's literally astounding performance as Giselle. She is utterly convincing as a live action version of a cartoon Disney princess.