- Her reaction to the rumors that she would star in a film of Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Using her star power to get a studio to finance the film adaption of The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Writer/director Stephen Chbosky:
"She flew into L.A. and she had tons of meetings and she’s being offered everything. She’s turning down everything. And she would go to the heads of studio and say, “Make THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER, and no one would.” She finally had dinner with Erik Feig of Summit, and he was finally like “Okay, you want me to make PERKS. What is it about this movie?” She says, “I think this would prevent someone from killing themselves, and that’s why I want to do it.” That girl, at that dinner, she came to town and she got it done. She was 21 meeting with heads of studios going, “Make THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER.”
- Basically the entirety of her role in This Is the End. Not only is she a survivor of the apocalypse, she proves herself to be quite the Action Girl, too!
- Her UN speech on being a feminist.
- After rumors spread about that she was supposedly dating Prince Harry of England, Emma replied with this set of tweets.