- Jumpin'. Jack. Flash.
- Music lives!
- And right before that... E. B. A.
- Heck, actually beating the final level is a personal achievement in itself. On a higher difficulty, that's great. Getting all 300s? That's awesome!
- The top comment of this youtube video says it all:
"Unquestionably one of the most epic endings to a video game ever. When I finally got to it the first time, I was like "Anthem? What a dull song to end the game with." Then it ended and the agents got turned to stone, and I thought I had failed... THEN IT WAS ALL YOU BETTER GET A NEW CHAIN, CUZ THIS SHIT IS OFF IT and my face exploded."
- In general, hearing Commander Kahn shout "YEAH!" and give a thumbs-up as you complete a particularly difficult level (Especially the aforementioned final level) is incredibly satisfying, and makes you feel badass.
- It's a fan video but Elite Beat Agents crosses over with...PHOENIX WRIGHT and to the music of Queen.
- Really, every time someone fully does what they are being for in Elite Beat Agents. You know that anyone who's played the game will have at least one character who invokes this feeling in them. For example...
- A washed up baseball player saving three kids and a amusement park from a volcano monster to the song The Anthem.
- A mom weather lady changing the weather to go to the park with her son to the song September.
- A cat saving a baby from certain doom while the song ABC is playing.
- The magician mathematician saving everyone in a Las Vegas casino for robbers with magic to the song "Rock This Town".
- A little girl and her mother who tries to keep her father's memory alive so hard that she actually brings him back to life. Doubles as Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, too.
- That grouchy truck driver who takes on a horde of zombies and a monster fungus with only nuts as ammunition while the song Survivor is playing?
- The intro to Jumpin' Jack Flash which has the girl from the Christmas level start a chant that rescues the agents from their petrified status.
- A taxi driver driving his car up the side of a building. To the song Sk8er B0i, of all things.
- The whole of the final stage might as well be here, from the beginning of Without a Fight, to the aforementioned intro, to the dancing around the world with chants of "HEY!" leading into the final section, to the ending far more epic than a quirky rhythm game like this has any right to be.
- But the best part is when Agent Spin yells Music is ALIVE!
- On top of that, the precursors to this game, "Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!" and its sequel "Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2," had comparable endings to that!
Awesome / Elite Beat Agents
Are you ready? 3, 2, 1... Go!