Awesome: Elite Beat Agents
Are you ready? 3, 2, 1... Go!
- Jumpin'. Jack. Flash.
- Music lives!
- And right before that... E. B. A.
- Heck, actually beating the final level is a personal achievement in itself. On a higher difficulty, that's great. Getting all 300s? That's awesome!
- The top comment of this youtube video says it all:
"Unquestionably one of the most epic endings to a video game ever. When I finally got to it the first time, I was like "Anthem? What a dull song to end the game with." Then it ended and the agents got turned to stone, and I thought I had failed... THEN IT WAS ALL YOU BETTER GET A NEW CHAIN, CUZ THIS SHIT IS OFF IT and my face exploded."
- In general, hearing Commander Kahn shout "YEAH!" and give a thumbs-up as you complete a particularly difficult level (Especially the aforementioned final level) is incredibly satisfying, and makes you feel badass.
- It's a fan video but Elite Beat Agents crosses over with...PHOENIX WRIGHT and to the music of Queen.