Awesome: Dragon Ball GT
- Bra, a 10 (or 11, she has to be about Pan's age though, and Pan is supposed to be about 10) year old girl who dresses like she's 15, manages to convince Vegeta, her own father, to shave his hideous mustache. The Prince Of All Saiyans got ordered around by his 10 year old daughter. Later, he's seen taking her shopping. A 10 year old girl has Vegeta under her thumb. That's badass.
- Goku transforming into a Golden Great Ape for the first time. Many thought of the time he first transformed into a regular Great Ape as rather scary, but this transformation was seen as epic.
- Even better was Goku transforming into a Super Saiyan 4 for the first time. The Funimation version of this moment comes complete with a badass Voice of the Legion effect as Shane Ray (Giant Ape Goku) and Sean Schemmel (Adult Goku) scream together.
- He lets Baby hammer away at him and even nail him with the Revenge Death Ball...just to show Baby he's basically powerless against him. Then Goku fights back.
- Dragon Ball GT had, let's face it, a lot of problems. Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta was not one of them. In fact, the entire shadow dragon saga was a significant improvement over the rest of GT.
- You also have to hand it to Syn Shenron. Once he absorbed the power of the other Shadow Dragons, he became powerful enough to fight on equal footing with 2 Super Saiyon 4s!
- The fight with Lood, where Goku's usual way of handling things doesn't work and instead requires a host of characters to work together in a massive Enemy Mine gambit to take him/it down; it's definitely one of the better parts (if not the absolute best part) of GT before it was retooled.
- Mr. Satan, the guy may have lost his hair and is nothing power-wise compared to the heroes. But when he thinks everyone, including Pan, has been killed by Giant Ape Baby; he stands in front of the giant monster and starts screaming how he's going to kill Baby despite knowing he stands no chance.
- 18 and Goku doing a combination attack and kicking Super 17's ass.
- The ending, where Goku returns over a hundred years after the final battle with Omega Shenron to see his progeny fight at the World Martial Arts tournament before taking his leave. The flashbacks to key events in his life provide a great denouement to the series.
Narrator: With the earth finally at peace, Goku, the savior of the planet, takes his leave to await the day when he is needed once again. He was always friendly and cheerful, a true gentleman, and a loving father. And now, we end the story of the Dragon Balls with the hope that the earth will never again see the kind of darkness that brought it close to extinction so many times. But if that day comes, there is one who will step out of the shadows and fight in the name of all that is good and true.
Goku: 'Til we meet again, guys!
Narrator: "It was never a dull moment with you around, Goku. You were always nutty, carefree, and gentle. You truly are the Son Goku that we love! Thus ends the tale of the Dragon Balls."
- The Japanese narration is shorter, but equally awesome, and may bring a tear to the eye.