- "You've had your six" is a defining moment for the entire character.
- Sylvia Trench is often completely forgotten, but we can't overlook that she actually fed James Bond's legendary Catch Phrase to him.
Bond: I admire your courage, Miss...?Trench: Trench. Sylvia Trench. I admire your luck, Mr...?Bond: Bond. James Bond.
- Another one comes up in her second scene. Nowadays, Bond's a Memetic Sex God who can seduce any woman. But the very first Bond girl? She seduces HIM.
- Quarrel is probably Bond's greatest sidekick. An enemy agent manages to get the drop on him with a shard of glass to the face. He wipes the spot blithely, to confirm he's been cut, then comments to Bond that he probably won't get any information out of her.
- This is after Quarrel ambushed Bond.
- While aside from her iconic entrance she's best known as an airhead who apparently believes dragons exist, Honey gets one when she describes how she killed the man who kidnapped and raped her: that is, she slipped a very poisonous spider into his bed. "Took him a week to die." We don't actually see this, of course, but it's still pretty Badass.