* CrowningMusicOfAwesome: The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXwelEWpPXs Head Over Heels by Tears For Fears]] scene.
** Also, the (in)famous "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4 Mad World]]" [[CoveredUp cover]].
** Love Will Tear Us Apart by Music/JoyDivision, anyone?
** "The Killing Moon," by Echo and the Bunnymen.
** "Under the Milky Way," by The Church.
** "For Whom the Bell Tolls," by Steven Baker and Carmen Daye (the song played in the theater).
*** Honestly, most of the soundtrack counts.
* This movie has two. When he tells Ms. Farmer to "forcibly insert the lifeline exercise card up her anus" and when he calls Jim Cunningham "the fucking antichrist."
* Donnie's hilarious monologue about [[TheSmurfettePrinciple the sexual habits of Smurfs,]] concluding with the immortal "What's the point in living... if you don't have a dick?"
** Also a real world example: they ''got permission from the estate of Peyo'' (the creator of the Smurfs) for it, because Donnie was right.
* [[spoiler: Donnie laughing as a jet engine is about to crush him, especially as he's repeated stated he's scared of death...]]
* When Frank gets Donnie to [[spoiler: burn Cunningham's house down, the result gets Cunningham arrested when child porn was discovered.]]
* Dr. Monnitoff telling the bullies to get out, when they taunt Gretchen over her mother's stabbing.