Awesome: DmC: Devil May Cry
- Dante can make something as mundane as getting dressed look badass, performing a series of mid-air acrobatics while under the attack of a 15 foot tall demon.
- The Bob Barbas boss fight. Even fans who dislike the game praise this particular battle and for good reason.
- Dante and Vergil's killing of Mundus, ending in a Clean Cut from Rebellion that cuts Mundus in two, followed by him exploding!
- Dante slugging Vergil in the face during their battle.
- For that matter, the entire final battle against Vergil. Dramatic Thunder, a tricky enemy Dante's size, teleportation, and a Doppleganger Attack. On the harder difficulties, you feel like a badass for winning.
- Not just any Dramatic Thunder. The fight starts with the skies perfectly clear. The thunder clouds build from the ground up at the edge of the arena, and by the time the fight culminates, a snowstorm has occurred and has coated the ground. The cutscenes throughout the fight make it clear it was Vergil's growing power that caused it.
- Dante gets his white hair. After all the criticism about the new Dante's character design, the fans got their wish.
- The ending of Vergil's Downfall. An army of demons approaches Vergil, ready to tear him apart. Vergil, fresh from destroying the last remnants of doubt and goodness in his heart, turns around and his eyes briefly flash red as he prepares to draw his sword. The demons are so cowed by his new terrifying power and resolve that they immediately bow before him.