aka: Walt Disney
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series
- Aladdin: The Return of Jafar
- American Dragon Jake Long
- Brother Bear
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Cinderella II: Dreams Come True
- Classic Disney Shorts
- Disney Animated Canon
- Disney Fairies
- Disney Princess Enchanted Journey
- Disney Theme Parks
- Darkwing Duck
- DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp
- Get a Horse!
- A Goofy Movie
- Gravity Falls
- Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
- House of Mouse
- I'm In The Band
- Kilala Princess
- Kingdom Hearts
- Ladyandthe Tramp II Scamps Adventure
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
- Mary Poppins
- Quack Pack
- Return to Oz
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Paperinik New Adventures
- Song of the South
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
DisneyToons filmsThe Tigger Movie
- Tigger and Roo, who are falling on a boulder to their doom off a cliff during an avalanche, use the Whoopty-Dooper Loopty Looper Ally-Ooper Bounce to practically FLY back to safety.
- Max saving Goofy with the Perfect Cast.
Goofy: "It's about staying focused...ON YOUR GOALS!!!"
- From An Extremely Goofy Movie
Disney televisionBuzz Lightyear of Star Command
- "Oh, no ya don't! Wanna see MY demonstration of centrifugal force?!"
- This. Narm-y towards the end there, but still.
- In "Donald's Pumbaa Prank", Donald rescues Pumbaa when Pete's stuffed him in the club's vent and is feeding him stinkbugs. Then, when it looks like Pumbaa's about to let loose a big fart and everyone has to evacuate, Donald bravely rushes out of the house with Pumbaa and takes the blow for everyone.
- In "Everybody Loves Mickey", Mortimer is doing an open-mic performance that consists of him saying nasty things about Mickey. Donald steps up on stage, tells the big rat "You can't talk about my friend Mickey that way!", and then throws him off the stage. Needless to say, he pretty much deserved the applause he got for that.
- In the House of Mouse Halloween special, Disney villains everywhere got one when they all teamed up to throw Mickey and Minnie out on the street, take over the House of Mouse, and turn it into their own personal nightclub. And they did it in song.
- And the Mouse himself turns it back around in the climax by showing up in full Sorceror's Apprentice garb for a magical duel with Jafar. Just when all looks lost, Aladdin shows up with the lamp and Mickey imprisons Jafar within it.
- The ending to the Goofy short "How To Be A Gentleman" (clip at 8:59), where he beats up the narrator with a club in response to his mocking him for leaving his pants behind. Also doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- Gaston is on a rampage with his "No One (verbs the noun) Like Gaston!" meme, and who should be the one to shut him down until the end of the episode, but Timon of all people:
Gaston: No one makes faces in spoons like Gaston.Timon: Actually, no one asked the opinion of Gaston.
- Jiminy Cricket pointing out the flaws of Disney's characters and features to the beat of "I'm No Fool". See it here!
"There is nothing to see in the elephant graveyard. End of story."
- Cruella's Enfant Terrible niece Ivy uses remote-controlled robot puppies to so that all the Dalmatians are framed for attacking the post office, but she forgets to do anything about Spot. Just when everything's going according to plan, Spot dive-bombs Ivy and breaks her remote control, turning her robot pups against her and Cruella. Considering that Spot is a Creator's Pet to the fans, that's a pretty cool moment for her.
- Captain Hook got his CMOA when he had a swordfight with Don Karnage on Raw Toonage. And won.
- In the final episode, Captain Crandall's seemingly-imaginary superpowers actually show up right when the Gauntlet is thinking he has killed him and his teammates. Crandall then defeats the Gauntlet by shielding himself against an energy blast until the villain's power runs out.