Awesome: Diamond no Ace
- Masuko's solo double play during the Seido vs Yakushi game.
- Miyuki gets quite a few but the way he predicted the catchers throughts when he was at bat against Akikawa stands out. Not only did he figure out what they agreed on but he also hit the ball and left a shell shocked Shunshin behind. He's not called a genius for nothing.
- Furuya getting six strike outs in a row in his first official game also counts.
- Haruichi's at-bat in the Seido-Inashiro game.
- Anytime Eijun shines on the mound. Anytime. For pete's sake, he have a success rate during crucial times at games. This sunshine boy deserves all the recognition he gets.
- Eijun learning breaking ball overnight. He learned Yakushi's Sanada's cutter and two-seam just by watching him pitch it for god's sake. Just how much a monster he is compared to Furuya? Bigger than expected.