- Nick Ramos and Chuck Greene fighting side by side to stop Hemlock's drones from harvesting king zombies.
Chuck Greene: I used to be the guy who solved problems, not cause them. We're going to get that son of a bitch!
- Following the boss fight with Red, who turns out to be a traitor that is after the bounty on Nick, Annie gets an awesome moment when she uses the same crane he used to trap her to drop a shipping container on him.
- Right before the boss fight, Nick says he will kill Red with his bare hand, a far cry from the person at the beginning of the game. Bonus points if you actually follow through and don't use weapons when fighting the boss.
- After struggling with Albert's hallucinogen and seeing the cruel things he does to other people, it is very satisfying to watch him die while getting a taste of his own medicine.
- Three words: Rhonda's flamethrower arm.
- Seeing Nick put his mechanical skills to good use in building Combo Weapons and kickass vehicles.