- In chapter 68, Euphemia is being held hostage by a terrorist. Body shield, gun to the head, etc. Lelouch and Jeremiah bust in with Knightmares to save her but Lelouch is unable to do anything because his Knightmare doesn't have any weapons that will kill the guy without harming Euphy. Just as he begins to panic, unable to formulate a way to save her, Jeremiah shoots the terrorist in the head and saves Euphy's life. I'm not making it sound all that impressive, but trust me, it was awesome.
- A personal one for the author of the fic herself, anytime someone trolls, she will address whatever it is at the end of a future chapter, stating why the troll is wrong is such a calm fashion. To me seeing her own the trolls is such a civil and level-headed way is so awesome. :)
- In Chapter 87, Lelouch effectively buys the obedience of the JLF.
- Chapter 90 has Lelouch's Royal Guard repeat their actions in Area 18. This time, they beat the JLF at Narita using Shriekers. Six people beat the JLF! Or rather the remnants left behind after Lelouch has them go overseas.
- Chapter 92 has two relatively minor ones for Lelouch. First, when Kaguya shows up to be one of his advisors (in full Japanese clothes and with full Japanese mannerisms), Lelouch already brought in Ichikawa, a man thought of as a saint (and compared to Buddha by Kaguya) by the Japanese and wearing a business suit. As a result, instead of looking proud of her heritage, Kaguya looks like a petulant child compared to the formal and serious Ichikawa.
- The other has Lelouch show up at Kallen's boot camp to rip her entire squad (and especially her) a new one for their constant fighting when they're supposed to be training to be professional soldiers.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.