Awesome: Daniel Radcliffe
- "I used to be self-conscious about my height, but then I thought 'fuck that, I'm Harry Potter."
- Might also count a bit for CMOF.
- Jason Isaacs said, "I remember my very first day, I improvised a line. I had my first day, probably my first shot, I had to kind of flounce out of a room when Dumbledore, played by the late, great Richard Harris, put me in my place, and there was no line written, no exit line. And I’d been humiliated, and my plan had come to nothing. And I said to Chris Columbus, “Don’t you think there should be a line?” And he said, “Well, say something. Say whatever you like.” So we did another take, and I hadn’t told anyone what I was going to do. And as I turned to leave, I looked at Daniel, and I said, “Let us hope Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day.” And then Daniel, who was all of 12, stepped right up to me, looked me right in the eye, and said “Don’t worry. I will be.” A chill went down my spine. And as he did it, I thought, “Christ, this kid is good.”
- Trolling the paparazzi by wearing the same clothes every day during Equus so that most of their photos would be worthless.
- In a mix of Awesome and Funny, he expected MORE reaction to his role as Allen Ginsberg in Kill Your Darlings. He's also not shy about complimenting Dane DeHaan's kissing, or about how much he wants to win MTV's Best Kiss award with him.
- Like most child actors forced to grow up under the glare of the spotlights, Dan developed a substance abuse problem in his late teens — in his case, alcohol. But instead of self-destructing as so many others do, he got help, quit drinking, and has used his fame to champion help for alcoholics. His career barely even wavered, and he's now firmly back on track.
- Even better, he managed to avoid getting reamed by the Contractual Purity crowd, no matter what the paparazzi tried to make of it. Since Dan openly admitted he'd had a problem and got help for it, instead of causing scandal, he mainly just got sympathy and pats on the back. Well played, Dan!
- His rant on why the "friendzone" is such a gross concept.
- He can pull off Alphabet Aerobics. Was that planned or did he just do it?
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.