It's a reality show based around dance. There's bound
to be some shining moments.
open/close all folders
- When Abby's having a fight with Minister Dawn Check (that mom who appeared in the series premiere but then got booted before the episode ended), Dawn drops this bomb:
(Abby has just announced that she is kicking Dawn and her daughter Regan off the team since Regan wasn't dressed appropriately for acro class, very much pissing off Dawn since she had paid for class)
Abby: Every week, we put the trash out. Go!
- Seeing Abby at her most ruthless at both Dawn and Regan was pretty damn awesome as well.
- Hell, seeing Abby getting pissed off to the point where with one flick of her wrist she kicks a mom-daughter pair off the team is a CMOA in every right.
- In the very first episode, Chloe's headpiece fell forward over her eyes during a trio, and the trio still won anyway.
- Maddie staying at the top of the pyramid for almost the entire first season.
- After Brooke temporarily leaves the ALDC team to pursue cheerleading, Payton takes her spot. In one scenario during the Pyramid, everyone has been called except for Payton, and the only spot left is the top. Abby then reveals that the person at the top of the Pyramid is Brooke, since she has rejoined the team.
- One time, Mackenzie did her routine so well Abby actually cried. (Doubles as a CMOH for obvious reasons.)
- Despite Maddie's solo not placing and the group dance losing to the Candy Apples in "Abbygeddon", the one win that they took home was—who could've guessed it?—from Chloe's solo.
- In one scenario, Maddie is given the opportunity to re-perform her "In My Heart" solo after she forgot everything during the middle of the dance. While she's performing, the music begins skipping. What does she do? She keeps dancing and doesn't miss a beat. You could see how impressed the judges were.
- The dance then got a standing ovation from the entire audience.
- Nia got a standing ovation for "Werqin' Girl", which is awesome in its own right.
- The girls having a clean sweep at the 2012 Nationals, placing at the top with every single dance.
- Vivi-Anne does a solo entitled "Honeybee" back in season one. It doesn't place (unsurprisingly). Mackenzie does the same dance (now called "Killer Bee") in season two, and it wins her the Petite Miss Energy 2012 National Title. While Cathy and Vivi-Anne were in the audience, no less.
- The girls placing first with a part improv group dance. And it was dedicated to Broadway Baby, no less.
- A CMOA for Paige; when at-the-time Candy Apples choreographer Anthony Burrell mercilessly bashes her dancing technique, she calls him out on it.