Awesome: Cucumber Quest
- When the Nightmare Knight comes face to face with Cucumber and Nautilus, a bit of verbal back and forth ensues and results in Nautilus declaring that, if they work together, they will have the power to defeat him for good. The Nightmare Knight responds to this by pulling out a miniature sun and holding it like it's just one of his weaker attacks.
Nightmare Knight: Amusing. In that case, show me this 'power' of yours.
- Nautilus absolutely chewing out Legato and telling him exactly how he pathetic he is.
- Noisemaster. Not only is the man Obfuscating Stupidity around the Nightmare Knight, but he takes the opportunity to trick Almond into triggering Mutemaster into action and get Princess Piano to give his Noiseblaster a full charge after having her witness Nautilus (almost) get killed. When he says that he doesn't want to play around anymore, he means it.
- Nautilus saves everyone from crashing into the sun by using her order-a-pizza-anywhere-but-only-if-nobody's-in-the-mood-for-it spell to have the delivery guys parachute them out.
- Rosemaster's sheer determination to win at least once. Just look at her eyes when she states her goal.
- Commander Caboodle saves Nautilus with a clever fake-out.
- With one spell, Peridot destroys Rosemaster's vines, ending a kingdom-wide Mass Hypnosis.
- Rosemaster using the Hocus Crocus to beat Glitchmaster, and the One-Winged Angel that is the result.
- After being humiliated for his "weak" nature much of chapter 3 and falling into despair, Carrot finally levels up with the help of a sweet letter and The Power of Love. He upgrades with a new set of armor and a bow, not to mention bravery. Then, he starts fighting Rosemaster and the possessed Almond.