- Mac in 'Officer Blue', telling the suspect who shot the mounted officer that he'd execute him with no trial. Not to mention Stella in that ep. Fanservice yes, but still awesome when she plants the rifle on Mac's desk.
- The end of 'Indelible', besides being pure tearjerker
- Lindsay getting her medal after rescuing Danny and Lucy from Shane Casey.
- How about the fact that that Danny, who's usually the one with the Berserk Button, is the one trying to defuse the situation in order for Shane Casey to not hurt Lucy. It shows that Danny has some self control. Also counts as a Momentof Heartwarming in that he cares enough for his daughter that he didn't want her to be hurt. BUT mess with Lindsey...
- Mac and Flack using the situation to their advantage to rescue the baby out from under the (deaf) kidnapper's nose in "Silent Night".
- Mac, Stella and Sheldon defending the Crime Lab from the drug smugglers in the Season 3 finale "Snow Day".
- In "Damned if You Do" Jo is interrogating a young man accused of beating his father to death and his mother to near-death. He claims that he was at a frat party but doesn't have an alibi for the timeframe in which his parents were attacked. Jo proceeds to calculate down to the minute how much time it would have taken him to leave the party, attack his parents, change and return to the party without anyone else there being the wiser.
Suspect: What are you doing?Jo: Math. Because you're not man enough to admit what you did, now I've gotta do math. I hate math.
- There is also in "Yahrzeit" where Hawke didn't let a racist Neo-Nazi get under his skin since his uncle was in Memphis when Martni Lurthur King Jr. was killed. Also counts as Tear Jerker as this was him seeing it as a Secret Testof Character from his now dead uncle...
- There is also when Mac is basically ripping a former member of the Hitler Youths for lying about him being Jewish. It hits home for Mac, who's the son of a younger soldier in WWII, for this man to lie about this. Plus this was a man who got a family killed for trusting him, so it was awesome in hindsight for Mac to finally give the family closure. Also leads to a Crowning Momentof Heartwarming later when he returns the broach the former Nazi had stolen.