Awesome / Crispin Freeman
- Crispin reads Edgar Allan Poe's "The Cask of Amontillado" for Halloween of 2009.
- His performance as Alucard is considered one of the standards of Superlative Dubbing. Even sub-only anime fans have admitted that Freeman nailed it.
- At Kami-Con 2012, Crispin did a panel while sitting on a throne.
- The funny part? Said throne was originally used by LittleKuriboh for his birthday party, but the staff decided to just leave it there for other panels.
- Taking it upon himself to inform the directors of the Revolutionary Girl Utena dub that Juri was a lesbian, after it somehow went over their heads.