Awesome / Commando
The whole damn movie, but it wouldn't do it justice not to point out some key points.
- The bad guys remove engine parts from Matrix's car to make sure he can't chase them, but there's one thing they didn't consider: their escape route is a winding road going downhill. So Matrix pushes his broken car, gets in, and "drives" it straight down the hill, steering it to avoid the trees. This sets the tone for the rest of the movie.
- John Matrix's Badass Boast to Sully:
Matrix: Remember Sully when I promised to kill you last?
Sully: That's right, Matrix, you did!
: I lied
. [He drops Sully off the cliff
- Arnold's introduction, carrying a tree one-handed with no special effects assistance.
- Matrix is forced to be on a plane with one of the Big Bad's henchmen in order carry out his mission. As they're on the plane, Matrix asks for a pillow and blanket, and then as he reaches forward…he snaps his his elbow back, knocking the baddie unconscious, snaps his neck like a twig and then disguises him like he's simply asleep. And then, what does he say to the flight attendant?
Matrix: Excuse me? Please, don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.
- Simply this exchange of dialogue:
Assassin: Fuck you asshole!
The gun doesn't have any ammo.
Matrix: Fuck you asshole!
- Matrix is out of ammo. He is trapped by a dozen Mooks in a gardening shed. Weed-Whacking Ensues.
- Matrix's fight against Bennett. Bennett is the only person in the entire film who actually stands any kind of chance against Matrix and even has him on the ropes at one point. John beats him by impaling him with a steam pipe.
- Matrix vs. an army. Of course the army can only give him a flesh wound!