Awesome: Clint Eastwood
- Which part of "Clint Eastwood" didn't you get?
- Calling out Barack Obama on his mistakes. Depending on how you view Obama, it could either be a awesome moment for someone calling him on his mistakes (as well a subtle point about an empty chair), or a funny moment because it was an old man talking to a chair. Or could be an over the top display that is hilarious and yet makes a point. Link for those wondering: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DGl-4gByV4
- And now people are wondering if Clint intentionally sabotaged himself to mock the Republican convention.
- Some have called it a real life Brick Joke: made no sense at the moment, but fast forward to the first Obama-Romney debatenote and suddenly it all made sense◊.
- Actually coming up with legitimate criticisms rather than "Obama's a commie" or any other typical Republican rant. That seems to be an achievement given the political climate today.
- Clint's Super Bowl Halftime commercial—which was essentially a big Dare to Be Badass Rousing Speech to the entire nation!