- Successfully pulling off an interrupt can be really satisfying, and can change the course of a fight.
- Some attacks look pretty awesome in their own right:
- Pretty much any boss fight. The music is suitably epic.
- Shortly after meeting Igniculus, the sight of Magna in the background is quite shocking and awesome, and also invites one to appreciate the beautiful scenery and visuals.
- Aurora pulling out the Sword of Mahthildis, then bravely facing off against a dark creature.
- The first boss battle against two Living Statues is a real wake-up call, and by this point you'll likely be packing light spells to win this one, since they're vulnerable to light.
- The escape from the Forgotten Tower.
- Beating Cordelia's dragon form. The battle itself has a different boss music with a more epic theme, and has an equally awesome backdrop of a storm and a ruined castle. Even lampshaded after the fight:
Finn: "We jus' killed a dragon! What a team!"
- Genovefa is just a child who lost her family and entire race, making her the Last of Her Kind. She's nonetheless willing to take on the Dark Queen responsible and can fight with music. Her joining the party alone is epic:
Aurora: Little one, we go to recover the lost sun
And bring on the day. Please. Come.
Gen: The day will stop the Dark Queen?
Wait until I use my magic. I will make her scream.
- At the end of the game, where Aurora's party members stand up against Queen Umbra. Each of them raise their sword for one another's races, showing the bond they've grown. And the first one to do so is Genovefa. She notes that these events are greater than herself and her family, and declares with the others that she stands with the other races. Considering what she went through, and that she blames Umbra for it, it's awesome to see her say this.
- Really, the entire final fight is quite awesome, and as usual, the music (Hymn of Light) is fittingly epic.