- The creators tried to give everyone their fair share, but some that stand out are:
- Prue in "Primrose Empath," when she gets temporary empathic powers that can't be controlled and threaten to overwhelm her...until she remembers the Charmed Ones' powers come from emotions and she can channel other people's feelings into her powers, as well as her own, making her far more powerful that she normally is.
- In "Baby's First Demon," after Piper arrives at the demonic marketplace to find the ones that put a price on Wyatt.
Demon Guard: Who are you?
Piper: I'm the mother. (boom)
- Her resulting rampage in the marketplace was so extreme that the underworld started dealing with threats to Wyatt themselves just because they were so afraid of pissing her off again.
- Leo at the end of Season 6, when Chris is killed. The closest thing the show has to a pacifist launches into a Roaring Rampage of Revenge, culminating in pumping the evil Elder who killed him full of frickin' lightning bolts. And before this time, Leo had only been used as The Medic and a quick-and-easy mode of transportation. Took a Level in Badass, indeed.
- Phoebe gets one in "Witch Wars" when, not long after being stripped of her active powers by the Cleaners, she absorbs demonic powers and proceeds to not only vanquish the demon of the week, but teleports to a bar filled with demons and goes on a demon-killing spree all by herself.
- What about the episode before? Phoebe disguises herself to infiltrate the villain of the week's lair and using only her wits and Waif-Fu helps save the day.
- Cole killing the Triad in his lonesome. Despite them being far more powerful, he kills them all in his lonesome, something never replicated by anybody without help in the series, ever. Watch
- The best part? He was injured and bleeding during it, so he was not 100%. He still kicked ass.
- At one point in the series, Leo grabs Chris mid-orb, yanks him back into solidness, and bodyslams him. Probably not the best father-son moment they ever have, but also not something we ever see on the show again.
- The Charmed Ones dads have their moments as well
- Victor, the Charmed Ones father, gets one as well. When Piper was about to give birth, the entire magical community being depowered at that time, two demons came into the house a took Piper hostage, with Phoebe and Paige unable to vanquish them since they had knife to Piper's throat and were standing too close to her. Despite being stabbed by one of them previously, he crawls down the stairs, grabs the demon who had the knife to his daughter's throat, and throws him over his head. He also elevated himself into a Badass Grandpa through this.
- Sam, the former Whitelighter of Patty, the Charmed Ones mother, later revealed to be Paige's father lets a demon possess him, and then electrocutes himself, killing them both. Through it he also gets his revenge on the demon for killing Patty and saves Prue from death.