- The creators tried to give everyone their fair share, but some that stand out are:
- Prue in "Primrose Empath," when she gets temporary empathic powers that can't be controlled and threaten to overwhelm her...until she remembers the Charmed Ones' powers come from emotions and she can channel other people's feelings into her powers, as well as her own.
- In "Baby's First Demon," after Piper arrives at the demonic marketplace to find the ones that put a price on Wyatt.
Demon Guard: Who are you?
Piper: I'm the mother. (boom)
- Her resulting rampage in the marketplace was so extreme that the underworld started dealing with threats to Wyatt themselves just because they were so afraid of pissing her off again.
- Leo at the end of Season 6, when Chris is killed. The closest thing the show has to a pacifist launches into a Roaring Rampage of Revenge, culminating in pumping the evil Elder who killed him full of frickin' lightning bolts. And before this time, Leo had only been used as The Medic and a quick-and-easy mode of transportation. Took a Level in Badass, indeed.
- Phoebe gets one in "Witch Wars" when, not long after being stripped of her active powers by the Cleaners, she absorbs demonic powers and proceeds to not only vanquish the demon of the week, but teleports to a bar filled with demons and goes on a demon-killing spree all by herself.
- What about the episode before? Phoebe disguises herself to infiltrate the villain of the week's lair and using only her wits and Waif-Fu helps save the day.