Awesome: Cenk Uygur
- Despite greatly improving MSNBC's ratings among the coveted 18-34 demographic, Phil Griffin, President of MSNBC at the time, pulled Cenk aside and offered him a higher pay in exchange for toning down his style and going easier on guests. Cenk turned down the offer decided to walk away instead of selling out his audience. Check out this video.
- This is a compilation of some of his best-known appearances on TV.
- A lot of his interviews qualify, particularly versus Shrum and Alter, attacks on the GOP, debating with an economist, versus Morici, and especially against McEwen.
- Cenks' announcement of Wolf-Pac also qualifies. He's come a long way.
- Calling out defenders of the the Confederate States of America, letting them know EXACTLY what their former nation stood for, and for that matter, how anyone proudly flying the Confederate flag is by definition, NOT an American patriot, much less a citizen
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.