- Sam's way of dealing with the Japanese high-roller. Instead of your typical mob methods he offers the whale a free flight home, except the plane has "problems", the connecting flights are all 'booked up' and Billy Sherbert 'apologetically' comps him another night's stay at the Tangiers, where he keeps playing and blows all of his winnings and $1,000,000 more back to Sam. As Sam lampshades, "Keep them playing and keep them coming back". Batman Gambit at its finest.
- Ace and his security guards using a cattle prod, a circular saw, and a hammer to break up a blackjack cheating team.
"All right, I'm gonna give you a choice. You can either have the money and the hammer or you can walk out of here. You can't have both. What do you want?""I just wanna get outta here."And don't forget to tell your friends what happens if they fuck up around here. You understand?"
- Crowning Music of Awesome:
- Nicky losing his marbles at blackjack to the tune of "Ain't got no home" by Frogman Henry.
- House Of The Rising Sun watching everyone die from association including Nicky