Awesome: Bucky Barnes
- After getting knocked down by a thrown axe from the god, Bucky shot Ares in the face, and walked away from it. All Ares could do as he lay face-first in the sewage he fell in was mutter an embarassed "Impressive."
- How did Bucky make his return to Marvel comics? He killed the Red Skull.
- Not an action-oriented one, but in Captain America Corps, multiple Captains America from different points in time get called in to solve a reality-altering crisis. Bucky begins to propose a plan when US Agent butts in. The other Captains, which include Steve Rogers in his World War 2 days, American Dream from Marvel Comics 2, and Commander A from the 25th century all tell Agent to shut up and defer to Bucky. That's right, even Steve Rogers, The Leader for the Marvel Comics Universe at large, deferred to Bucky's leadership.
- Bucky Cap foils a Red Skull plot to install a puppet president and saves both opposing presidential candidates (implied to be Obama and McCain) by diving in, shield first, in front of a sniper round aimed at them. As the opposing candidates look up in confusion, remembering that not too long ago, Steve Rogers was assassinated, they shout "Who are you?" As Bucky chases after the sniper, he replies, "I'm Captain America!"
- In his on going series, he told Victor Von Doom to shut up...and lived!!