- Chell's rescue of Wheatley, and her first words spoken to him "Prove it", are really awesome.
- Wheatley launching a turret at the Party Escort Bot after Chell gets shot and he begins to leave her behind.
- Wheatley is going through a crisis. He has ruined his relationship with Chell, all the citizens are gone, and he has truly discovered that he is a coward. What does he do? He accepts that doing so will mean he will essentially die, and, with the help of Foxglove, makes a one-way trip into GLaDOS' mainframe to save Chell and town. And he completely acknowledges his short-comings and uses them against GLaDOS! That is literally the best thing ever.
- Wheatley's utter ownage of GLaDOShad enough mini-examples to make it all a full-blown CMOA.
GLaDOS: "Because it's a terrible idea, you little imbecile! I am the- ultimate pinnacle- of perfectly-engineered artificial intelligence and I- zzIzttt chhhh i i iiiiiI DON'T HAVE TERRIBLE IDEAS-"Wheatley: You do now.
- The fact that it is easily the most confident he has ever been is just icing on the cake. He even manages to crack what sounds like a fat joke at GLaDOS.
- Telling her to switch off, and her doing it, is definitely up there.
- Foxglove deserves one for enabling him to do it, by hijacking every single satellite and satellite dish she can get her receivers on.