- Riggan punching Mike in the face.
- And right before that, he approaches Mike and demonstrates some genuine respectable acting skills by feeding him a story about how his father used to beat him as a child before revealing that he made the whole thing up just to see if Mike would buy it.
- The Birdman hallucinations that Riggan experiences right before he regains his confidence, resulting in him jumping off a building and going on a beautifully operative and poetic flight through New York. Whether or not it actually happened, it was still awesome.
- Riggan manages to break his critic's promise of a scathing review by giving the most shocking conclusion to his play.
- Riggan's particularly epic and deserved "The Reason You Suck" Speech towards Tabitha. Not only is it highly rewarding to see that witch get what she deserve, especially after she flat out said she's gonna trash his play for no other reason than bias, it's also a very awesome Take That towards Critics who come in to a product and trash it for anything but the fact that it actually isn't good.
- It also contains a nice jab at those who use Purple Prose and labels in their reviews to disguise the fact that they're not really critiquing anything that's important like structure, technicality, skills, etc.
- Tabitha's own "The Reason You Suck" Speech at Riggan works just the same.