open/close all folders
The Original Series (1950-61)
- July 24, 1954: The infamous "Toupees and Top Hat" Bonus Stunt is finally won for $3,200.
- September 14, 1956: Gabriel T. Fontana wins the $64,000 Super Bonus Stunt. Notable as, due to being the last episode with the then-current sponsor, the money would've been donated to charity had the Super Bonus Stunt not been won that night.
- September 1960: The daytime Bonus Stunt is finally won for $20,100.
- In general, whenever the Money Board's one and only $200 card was picked.
- In general, anyone who racks up a lot of bonus money after completing a stunt quickly.